Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in Review

Looking back over this past year, I am amazed at all that has transpired.  I have only had this blog since June and am writing my 99th post, have over 200 followers and am humbled by it.  I originally started this post with the intent on keeping the extended family up to date on our adventures and it has branched out from that.  Part of my resolution for the new year is to bring a bit more balance back to the blog and incorporate more of life, aside from quilting, into my posts.
Well, seeing as how I only started this blog six months ago, I didn't document everything I made, but will give it a go.



These cover a wide range of projects, from swaps to personal gifts to etsy orders.  I also participated in a variety of block swaps and QALs (unfortunately, my kaliedescope one is the only one I finished...).  This year I am involved in two bees, Moody Blues and Sew.Bee.Create, and am very excited for them to start.  I plan on limiting myself with swaps this year and will try and focus more on completing my huge WIPs pile and expanding my shop's inventory.  I also am pulling back a bit in order to focus more on finishing my kid's school year off strong.  

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!  

1 comment:

Catskill Quilter said...

Thanks for this great post! I loved to read what you have accomplished in 2011. Congrats on the rapid growth of your blog - inspiring! Best wishes for 2012!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...