Friday, June 28, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes: End of the Month Finishes



It's that time again!  Remember how I said that I was going to finish all of my quilts this month?  Well, I got really close!

I bit the bullet and talked with one of my customers and we decided to send this bad boy to my friend who professionally long-arms! The quilt is 104" square and I was afraid of messing up the quilting as I've never done anything bigger than a twin!  I have no pictures of the finished top, so this picture will have to suffice until I get it back!


I finished two other quilts:




I have a third almost basted and ready to quilt.  I ran out of my basting spray!  Boohoo!



I have numbers 5, 6, and 7 cut and interfaced.  They are crib-sized and should go rather quickly.

All in all, I didn't get the entire list finished but I cut it in half!  I am linking up with Shanna over at Fiber of all Sorts for the month.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...