Friday, January 31, 2014

A finish for January's ALYoF 2014 Edition!


Well, I actually finished my goal this month!  Woop!  Though, I almost didn't make the posting!  I started out with this as my goal: To finish my Super Tote:


And here is the finished result!


This was so fun to make!  I used the added recommendations for the interfacing to make it a stiffer, sturdier bag.  I'm so glad that I did!  I quilted each piece with SF101 on the back and cotton batting. Then fused Craft Fuse 808, I believe it is, on after.  I really hop that my partner enjoys this tote!  I for sure do!  I really hope to make this a habit of finishing one thing a month, on top of everything else that is!

Linking up to Fiber of All Sorts!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...