Monday, November 19, 2012

Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin-The Reveal!

Well, today is the day! I get to reveal the finished product after waiting 8 months to get my original little square back with all it's new borders. I must say, what I received went far beyond what I expected! The creativity that went in to each and every border was amazing! Not only that, my mini traveled to more places than I've been! Here is what I sent out:
And here is what I received:
Isn't it just stunning? I used very simple quilting because I didn't want to hide the pretty borders. I used mainly stitch in the ditch and a few accent stitches. I love it! It is my favorite color and I can't wait to hang it up in my sewing room. I will be linking up over at Michele's blog where she will have a link to all the other gorgeous minis being revealed. Go! Check them all out! Here is a list of the other participants: Melinda - Tilda's Twisted Life Deonn - Quiltscapes Kylie - My Addiction to Quilting Wendy - Why-Not-Kwilt Bea - Beaquilter Jane - Jane's Fabrics, though her reveal will be posted here on my blog Pippa - Pippa's Patch Madame Samm - Sew We Quilt (hasn't received her quilt back home yet, hopefully in Monday's mail) Annie - Annie's Musings Diane - The Cheshire Quilter Vicki - Sew On and Sew Forth Lisa M- A Day In The Life of Raising Six Munchkins Renae - revealing here on my blog Kathy - Qreative Quilts and Quests Charlotte - revealing here on my blog Celine - Espritpatch Lisa C-revealing here on my blog Edy - revealing here on my blog Ella - Throw a Wrench in the Works Rachel - Suz Made Me Do It Samantha - Sami's Quilts & Crafts Karen - K's Quilting Korner Leslie - Les Quilts Ann - Orange Crumpled Napkin Sharon - Dancing Through Threads Doris - Made By a Brunette Margaret - hasn't received her block back yet, will be posted on my blog when it arrives Tiffany - Pink Sweet Treats Janet - Caribou Crossing Chronicles Michele - Quilts From My Crayon Box

10 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks awesome!!

Lynne said...

That Modern Mini Mystery is a fabulous concept and the one that came home to you is amazing. You have done a stunning job with it! (I came in from Caribou Crossing blog)

beaquilter said...

it looks GREAT!!- should turn off your word verify though....?

Melinda said...

Lovely! I like the color combo!

Michele said...

Love all the purple and other colors. My daughter would snatch this one up in an instant. I'm glad you like it. Thanks for playing.

Diane-crewe said...

it looks wonderful xx

Vicki said...

I really liked working on yours and it certainly expanded after it left me

Karen said...

Very pretty.

Samantha said...

Yours is so awesome! I love how it turned out and your quilting if fabulous!

Lin said...

Beautiful! - love the colours and I am glad I have found your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...