Monday, November 19, 2012

Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin-The Reveal!

Well, today is the day! I get to reveal the finished product after waiting 8 months to get my original little square back with all it's new borders. I must say, what I received went far beyond what I expected! The creativity that went in to each and every border was amazing! Not only that, my mini traveled to more places than I've been! Here is what I sent out:
And here is what I received:
Isn't it just stunning? I used very simple quilting because I didn't want to hide the pretty borders. I used mainly stitch in the ditch and a few accent stitches. I love it! It is my favorite color and I can't wait to hang it up in my sewing room. I will be linking up over at Michele's blog where she will have a link to all the other gorgeous minis being revealed. Go! Check them all out! Here is a list of the other participants: Melinda - Tilda's Twisted Life Deonn - Quiltscapes Kylie - My Addiction to Quilting Wendy - Why-Not-Kwilt Bea - Beaquilter Jane - Jane's Fabrics, though her reveal will be posted here on my blog Pippa - Pippa's Patch Madame Samm - Sew We Quilt (hasn't received her quilt back home yet, hopefully in Monday's mail) Annie - Annie's Musings Diane - The Cheshire Quilter Vicki - Sew On and Sew Forth Lisa M- A Day In The Life of Raising Six Munchkins Renae - revealing here on my blog Kathy - Qreative Quilts and Quests Charlotte - revealing here on my blog Celine - Espritpatch Lisa C-revealing here on my blog Edy - revealing here on my blog Ella - Throw a Wrench in the Works Rachel - Suz Made Me Do It Samantha - Sami's Quilts & Crafts Karen - K's Quilting Korner Leslie - Les Quilts Ann - Orange Crumpled Napkin Sharon - Dancing Through Threads Doris - Made By a Brunette Margaret - hasn't received her block back yet, will be posted on my blog when it arrives Tiffany - Pink Sweet Treats Janet - Caribou Crossing Chronicles Michele - Quilts From My Crayon Box
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...