Monday, November 19, 2012

Sew Modern Monday



I figured I should write a post and link up over at Sew Modern Monday since I actually have some finishes to share! 

 My Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin Quilt (see post for more info)




A custom-ordered Project bag for the shop:



An upcycled pouch for my daughter out of shorts she outgrew:





A tote bag for a friend using a tutorial from Poppyseed Fabrics:





An Everyday Bag for the winner of the Best Bed Quilt Category over at the Blogger's Quilt Festival:





Phew! I'm so glad to have accomplished so much this past week! I have much more to do and am excited to get to them! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! (to all of you in the U.S.)

5 comments:

SIMPLESEW said...

To cute, I hope to get some draw string bags done by xmas too..hopping over from CC, lovely !

Kerstin said...

Great finishes, I especially like the recycled shorts!

Heidi Staples said...

How do you get it all done with six munchkins? I can barely keep up with three! Love your projects, especially that drawstring bag!

Amira@littlemushroomcap said...

That a lot of cute bags you got there! Great job!

Sparky said...

of all the ones I saw and stitched..yours was my fav...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...