Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Well, hello there!  I know, it's been a bit since I've written.  I have been busy.  I have many things currently in the works, but no 'finishes' as of yet.  I've been sewing up a storm on bee blocks and a QAL, working with my fellow queen bees to get the next round of the 3x6 started, and life in general.
Well, here's the parade of photos:

February's Sew.Bee.Create blocks for Bethany:


February's Moody Blues Bee blocks for Melissa:


February's Comfort Quilts Quilting Bee blocks for Angie:  (She has more than our normal two due to the fact that we were together in another Bee but there was a misunderstanding and since I'd already started on hers, I decided to just give her the extras.)
Oh, I also designed a button for the Comfort Quilts Quilting Bee:


Pulled fabric and a sketch for FTLOS Swap:


Progress on the Sparkle Quilt Along Quilt:


Had a custom order for my shop:

Like I said, a parade!  Well, I hope that you had fun viewing them.  I certainly did.  :)  I will be linking up with Lee from Freshly Pieced.



3 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Gosh; you have a lot going on there. Things look great

Anna M. said...

WOW, you are fast! Only Feb 1st and already a bunch of blocks done for the month! Way to go...they look great!

Pat Merkle said...

I love your blocks!

I also have a question: How do you make "buttons" for your blog? Do you have special software?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...