Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter Stitching Mid-Winter Check-In

FairyFace Designs


Well, this was my original list I had written up:

1. Goodies for my ALFALC October Swap
2. Pretty little Purse Swap 3
3. Project Me- need to sandwich and quilt.
4. A Zig A Zag project
5. Lone Star project
6. Pumpkin pincushions
7. Under the Sea Quilt
8. Sunburst Quilt
9. 12 Days of Christmas Sampler QAL
10. Scarves for Red Heart's Special Olympics challenge.
11. A Virtuous Woman cross-stitch sampler
12. Wall hanging for my Mom ( I know Mom, it's been a long time coming!)
13. First three months of the Moody Blues Bee (Jan, Feb, March)
14. 3x6 Bee- Am a Queen Bee this quarter. Still in the sign up stage.
15. Cloaks for the kids (I've had the material for a year, sigh.)
16. Across the Sea Quilt
17. FLMQG Solids quilt charity bee challenge.

I finished #1, as well as months November, December and January of ALFALC Swap.  
              #2, I had a ton of fun with this and learned some new things with this as well.
             #10, I made one scarf for this and will be sending it out shortly for the deadline is fast approaching.
               #13, January's blocks are finished.  Stretched me a bit as one of the ladies wanted improv piecing.  I forgot to take a picture of the second set of blocks, though.

                            I also am a part of Sew.Bee.Create Bee as well and these are the blocks for January.  Again, stretched as it was more improv!


                      Another Bee I'm a part of, Bee a {modern} Swapper, is alternating between blocks and swaps.  This month is the swap and it's a pincushion swap.  This is the pinnie I created.

                           #14, blocks finished for both hives I was caretaker of.


I also made an angel mug rug for the Mug Rug Swap.
 (back)
(front)
I also was a part of the Cups and Saucers Swap:


I also had a few orders during that time, most of them custom-made.







Though I didn't get nearly as much off the list finished, I did get a lot of other items finished.  I still have more to do, more added to the list and I think some that will have to wait, but all in all, I'm pleased with what I've accomplished.
I'm linking up with Sarah over at FairyFace Designs.
Also, over with Megan for {sew} modern Monday

9 comments:

M-R Charbonneau said...

Wow, you got a lot done! Great projects!

Pat Merkle said...

You got lots of stuff done. I just LOVE that pin cushion! Funny, neither of us has started on our FLMQG solids quilt challenge! All of your projects are wonderful!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

You have been busy!! I love the pin cushion and those blocks! Great makes :)

Jodi B. said...

Hi Lisa,
Wow, you are very talented. I especially like the zipper pouch with the red M on it.

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Lisa, you got so many gorgeous things made, I am in awe! Love your improv blocks, they are gorgeous, and your star blocks are fab too. Thanks for linking up :-)

Siobhan said...

Hi, just to say you have my vote for your gorgeous winter landscape mug rug, siobhan :)

Siobhan said...

Hi, just to say you have my vote for your gorgeous winter landscape mug rug, siobhan :)

Quilterbell said...

Wow!, you have done so much!, great projects!.

The Sunflower Patch said...

My goodness,you have been busy! I just love all your little hexie pouches,they are adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...