1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
After reading the rules, if you qualify, leave me a comment about one 'resolution' you might have for the new year. That's it! Just one comment per person! I'll leave the contest open until Friday at midnight EST. I'll use Mr. Random to pick a winner on Saturday.
Oh, you'd probably like to see a few pictures? Right?
The first two shots are a peek into the box:
This is what I took out of it. The pattern on the far right reminds me of something my MIL would love and I won a package of Amish fabric that I think just might work with it!
And this is what I replaced it with. Who knows, I may think of some other things to put in there by Saturday!
Best of luck!