Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January's Lovely Year of Finishes Goal


Well, I've jumped on the bandwagon!  I have decided to join in and try to finish one project a month.  I have a ton of projects that are in various stages, from stacks of blocks to quilt tops to those that just have a stack of fabric sitting with it's pattern!  

So, for this month I've decided that I must finish a baby quilt that I have started for a friend of mine.  It is currently in the quilting stage!  I know, I'm so close, but I had the quilting decide to kink and I haven't wanted to pull out all of the stitching!  However, the baby has now arrived so I really have no excuse to finish!  

Here is a picture of the quilt before I started quilting.  I will post my progress on it later in the month during our mid-month check-in!


So, do you have a stack of projects that need finishing?  Why not join in.  The linky is open for seven days!  I've linked over at Fiber of All Sorts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few years ago, I had a lot of my tops quilted, but parts are stacking up again. =) I love your baby quilt project. Good luck finishing. I know it's a pain to take out the stitching. Been there! You'll go fast once that's done, though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...