Sunday, December 18, 2011

And we have a winner! (Really!)

(Sorry about the previous false posting.  I received a new tablet for Christmas and accidentally posted from it when trying to write on it.  I am writing this post on my computer until I'm a bit more literate with the tablet....)

First of all, I'd like to thank each and every one of you who have left a comment!  I wish that I had the time to respond individually to each of you, but with over 600 comments, 6 children and being smack dab in the middle of the busiest weekend EVER (Two Cantata performances, birthday party, and a wedding all in three days) I just knew that was impossible.  I did, however, read each and every one of them!  I was completely amazed at the response that I received, over 600 comments!  I am very humbled that there were that many people stopping by to my little ol' blog!  Thank you!  Oh, okay.  Enough of my rambling.  :)  The winner is......



Congrats!  I wish that I was able to pick more winners, but alas my stash does not run deep!  Keep on the lookout though, I have surpassed 200 followers.  I am at just over 215 with google friend reader and networked blogs, so I may just run another giveaway if I go over 250.  I have emailed AJ, if I don't hear from her by the 21st, I'll draw another winner.  Thanks again everyone for participating in the annual blog hop party  with Quilting Gallery!

3 comments:

AJ said...

WOO HOO!!! Thanks Lisa! I've emailed you back!

Gill said...

Congratulations AJ!!

Thearica said...

Congratulations AJ!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...