Monday, December 19, 2011

New Year's Resolution

My friend Anna, over at Molding Minds Homeschooling, beat me to the punch and posted her resolutions already.  So, I plan on linking over with her.

My resolutions are simple in appearance, but a tad bit more difficult in their follow through.

1: Finish the Bible in 90 days Challenge starting in Jan.

2: Stick with my weight loss goal and exercise routine

3: Stay on track with homeschooling

4: Balance my quilting and swap commitments, don't try to do too much.

5: Work on my WIPs pile

6: Finish the 31 Days to Clean Challenge starting in January.

7: Balance my blog posts to include both homeschooling and quilt stuff.

The biggest challenge I see is the follow through of the challenges and making them an everyday, lifelong, habit that will draw me close to God, bring peace and stability to my family, and be a blessing to others.

I probably have more to add, but I think this is a reasonable start.

I am writing this on my tablet since our computer contracted a virus, and will go on later to do all the necessary linky stuff.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

4 comments:

Sallie said...

I went to Bible in 90 days Challenge homepage and copied off the reading schedule. Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

Pat Merkle said...

Good for you! I'm sending you positive thoughts to help you accomplish your goals.

JanuaryT said...

Wowzer there are some really good ones! Man I need to check out the 90 day Bible challenge. How much do you have to read each day to finish in 90 days? I never make new year resolutions, but all of these things are things I want to do in the new year so thanks for sharing. :)
Merry Christmas!

Lindsay Conner said...

Good luck with your goals in the new year! I love that enthusiasm. :) I once finished the Bible in 30 days, BUT it was a very slow season of life, and I had a lot of free time. I probably would have gotten more out of it had I taken a full three months to a year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...