Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm here, just a bit buried!

Just a quick note to let you know that I've not abandoned ship, just consumed with a bit of deadline overload.  :)

I am finishing up my FTLOS swap project, as well as many bee blocks.  I also had a custom order for the shop go through as well as two others that I'm in the process of creating.

Okay partner, I am not sure I like the brown stripes between the panels. What do you think?
Not the best photo, but a shot of the FTLOS project in progress.

@gnomeacres here is your apron! It measures 27" x 11". Hope you like it. :)@gnomeacres here is the zip pocket.
The apron that was custom ordered from the shop.

Finished my Mama's purse.
Purse made for my Mama.

I've also been working on a quilt for some friend's new little baby arriving in May.  Can't show ya yet. :)
So there ya have it, a quick run down of where I've been.  This on top of everyday life of being a mom and wife to an amazing family.  Once things have settled a bit, I hope to get back on here a bit more regularly.  

Lisa

2 comments:

Kristy QP said...

Love your flying geese! That's looking fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Love your FTLOS project. The apron and bag are nice too. You've been busy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...