Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm here, just a bit buried!

Just a quick note to let you know that I've not abandoned ship, just consumed with a bit of deadline overload.  :)

I am finishing up my FTLOS swap project, as well as many bee blocks.  I also had a custom order for the shop go through as well as two others that I'm in the process of creating.

Okay partner, I am not sure I like the brown stripes between the panels. What do you think?
Not the best photo, but a shot of the FTLOS project in progress.

@gnomeacres here is your apron! It measures 27" x 11". Hope you like it. :)@gnomeacres here is the zip pocket.
The apron that was custom ordered from the shop.

Finished my Mama's purse.
Purse made for my Mama.

I've also been working on a quilt for some friend's new little baby arriving in May.  Can't show ya yet. :)
So there ya have it, a quick run down of where I've been.  This on top of everyday life of being a mom and wife to an amazing family.  Once things have settled a bit, I hope to get back on here a bit more regularly.  

Lisa
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...