Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday

It has been quite a while since I've posted a WIP Wednesday post.  I've been a bit busy here of late.  I did have some finishes for which I'm very thankful and I have a pile of WIPs that must be finished this week.  EEK!

I finished off my package to Diane over at from blank pages, I can say her name as I know she's received them, and I'm so glad she like them.

I have two orders I'm in the process of making, so no pictures yet.  I also have a stack of bee blocks to whip up and a baby quilt to finish.  I also need to pull a pattern and fabric for my month as bee mama next month, eep!  

Finished: 3 items for FTLOS 2 swap
In progress: at least 3
Am linking up over with Lee at Freshly Pieced.
  
Grab a button:

3 comments:

Pat Merkle said...

Love your flying geese!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

great flying geese...love the colors.

Diane-crewe said...

hello... I sent an e-mail that was "bounced" back at me!! So found you through Michelle @ RoundRobin swap xx Just to let you know my first block is on its way to you xx Takes about 5 days usually for UK to US mail. Have fun x Diane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...