Monday, April 1, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes: April Goal Setting Party


Well, now that it is April we have another goal to set!  This month I am aiming to get a quilt top finished.  I'll say quilt top so that way, I can take this quilt in steps and hopefully not have multiple repeats!

This quilt is, best guess, about 1/4 of the way there.  Here is a picture of what I have so far:


Loads of 2.5" squares paired up.  I do have some sewn into 4-patch squares, so I'm getting there!

I'm linking up over at Fiber of All Sorts.  Are you?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I struggled with my goal for this month too - it's hard to get something that isn't too much or too little - I don't want to be finished in a single evening either. Do I see cherries on some of that fabric?

Anonymous said...

I'm linked at SewbitterSweetDesigns. =) I'm glad you are tackling this one this month. I want to see what it becomes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...