Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes: March Finishes!

 


It's that time again!  It's the end of the month where we see if we've finished what we started.  I'm happy to report that I actually finished this month.  Woohoo!!!

The quilt I made for Jachin is now being loved on.  The parents really enjoy it and I'm so grateful!


I also finished the 241 Tote and the Gathered Clutch, both patterns by Noodlehead, for a customer:


I also sewed a lot of 2.5" squares into pairs for the customer quilt I'm working on:


I am so glad to have finished so much this month!  I also finished up a couple of pattern tests for Sara over at sewsweetness this month as well!  
The Petrillo Bag:  I used Kate Spain's Cuzco line.
The Dot.Dot.Dash Bag: I used Joel Dewberry's Aviary2.

I also made myself a Moby Wrap so that my hands would be free to accomplish more around the house:

I also made a Noodlehead, I love her patterns, divided basket for a swap on flickr:


I'm also pattern testing some paper-pieced letters for Diane over at fromblankpages.  I haven't quite finished the word yet, it'll be 'peace' when I'm finished:


All in all, a pretty productive month!
I'm linking up over at Fiber of all Sorts!  Come see some other's progress as well!

2 comments:

Mommarock said...

Everything looks great, but I really love that first quilt. The color choices, and especially how you quilted it! Fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd say a very productive month! I hope you post what the squares turn into.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...