Thursday, May 16, 2013

PLPS7 aka Pretty Little Purse Swap Round 7

I recently participated in a swap on flickr where you create a one of a kind pouch for someone and where you also receive one.  This group have three different levels of sewing difficulties: easy, intermediate, and advanced.  I chose advanced as I've been getting pretty confident in my pouch-making abilities.  I must say that I was not disappointed in the pouch that I received!
Here is the pouch that I sent out: I modified a pattern out of Zakka 2.0

Outside: Front and Back Panels opened up to see both sides.  It closes up with two zippers that meet in the middle.
Inside: Filled with some goodies for my partner.
Handmade Needle Case Close-up:

What I received: A gorgeous zip pouch with three internal zip pockets!  In my favorite Joel Dewberry line!  She also sent me some remnants of Aviary2, twill, bunny buttons (we both own Mini Rex Bunnies!), pins and embroidery tracing paper.  I love it so much.  As I told Mary, the only problem I have is what to fill it with!


Here is a picture she posted on flickr of the bird she made on the front:

Lovely, isn't it!

Well, I should get back to sewing those quilts since they won't quilt themselves up!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...