Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIP Wednesday 5/8/13

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


It's a crazy place around here!  The kids are nearing the end of school, only a few more weeks!  I have customer quilts all over the sewing room, in boxes ready to be chopped and reassembled, as well as quilt tops that I want to finish for friends as well as my home.  I think the easiest way to show this would be to give you a small glimpse into crazy!  :)

Here are the boxes of to-be-quilts:


When all is said and done, these will end up being six different memory quilts!

Another customer quilt:  top is in process of being assembled!


Here are the quilt tops for home and shop:


I'm also participating in a fabric basket swap over on flickr and have cut out the pieces for this little project:


I don't have much going on, really!  Haha!  Linking up over at Lee's!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...