Monday, May 6, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes: May Goal Setting





A Lovely Year of Finishes
It's time to set down some goals again!  This month I have many things that just need to get done.  They are crowding my sewing space and need to make their way to their new homes!  I'm going to try to go big or go home this month.  It may just kill me, oh well!

Customer Quilt #1:

All of the blocks are now sewn.  I just have to make them into rows, then top, then sandwich, quilt and bind.  Nothing big!  (alright, ya'll can stop laughing!  I hear you!)

Customer Quilt #2:
A memory quilt.  I have all squares cut, just need to fuse on some interfacing to stiffen their backs and then repeat quilt-making process all over again.  (Again, stop laughing!)

Well, that should keep me right busy as well as all the other things I have going on daily.  :)

Linking up over at Fiber of All Sorts!  Go, check out the other ambitious quilters out there.  Who knows, there may be some a bit crazier than I!

2 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you! :)

Melia Mae Quilting said...

Sounds like you definitely have your work cut out for you! Good luck! You can do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...