Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oops!

I am working a modified version of the zig zag quilt for the "A Zig A Zag QAL", and was so excited to have the half blocks finished!
Then I noticed that I sewed all those lovely green triangles on the wrong side of my 'zigs'!!!  Oh, the horror of becoming better friends with my seam ripper.  Ugh.  Thankfully, I had a helper:
She pulled out all the threads that were left after my seam ripper dealt with my mess.
Now, sewing them properly
I have my half blocks correctly sewn.  Phew

1 comment:

Alicja said...

Hi! Great work on fixing all those triangles :)

I find that using a roller (those sticky ones for getting rid of pet fur and lint from your clothes - the ones that are like double sided tape or something) is great for removing the left-behind threads. Good luck with the rest of the quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...