Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIP #2

Well, this week has been busy.  I was able to finally finish Mariah's quilt that I had been working on for over a year.

I sent out my charms for the Color Wheel Swap:

as well as my package for ALFALC.  They should reach their respective places by the end of the week.  I have also almost finished my Cups And Saucers swap package as well.  I have the border and binding to put on, once it's mailed I will post pictures.  Here is a peek of part of it:
I haven't done much with the Zig Zag quilt or my Lone Star, I hope to work on them more this week.  I also have to cut out my fabric for the Across the Sea Quiltalong.
Finished: 1 quilt, and 2 packages
To complete: Cups and Saucers Swap
                     Cut fabric for Across The Sea QAL
Goal:  Complete at least 2 of the baby quilts sitting in the WIP pile and my A Zig A Zag QAL, Lone Star Quilt also.
Phew, I think I'm tired reading the list.  We'll see how I do on it.

Don't forget that once I reach 50 followers, we'll have a giveaway!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...