Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WIP Wednesday #1

I've seen a few of my fellow bloggers use this day as a way to keep track of their projects and thought it may work for me as well.  So, I have many projects that I'm in the process of finishing.
For the Cups and Saucers Swap, I have started the project but will wait to post pictures of it until I'm further along.  Here are the fabrics:

For the 3x6 Bee, Color Wheel Charm Swap and ALFALC I just received my fabrics in the mail yesterday and I have an idea as to what the block I want to do for the 3x6, but I'll just give a picture of the fabric for all of these:
For the A Zig A Zag QAL, I have all of my half blocks sewn up.  Read my 'oops' post to find out what a fun event that was!
For the Lone Star QAL, I have half of my star sewn together and it's coming along nicely.  I decided to do a modified version of the A Zig A Zag QAL and make a table runner to correspond with this wall hanging I'm creating with the Lone Star:
I have also picked out the fabrics for the Across the Sea QAL that is starting up.  They were bought for another project that I hadn't done and thought this would be a fun way to use them as well as learn a new block:
I also sent out my charms for the Rainbow Charm Swap, but forgot to take a picture of those.  :/
So, Working on: 7 projects, though not all require sewing!
       Finished: 1, no sewing required.
       Goal: To cut charms and mail, sort out FQs for ALFALC swap and mail, work on Cups and Saucers Swap.
We'll see how it goes.  Until next Wednesday,
Lisa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...