Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Friday.

Well, it's been a few days since my last post and with good reason.  I have been getting my house cleaned up for company.  My DD is having a slumber party tonight and family is coming over as well.  I will have quite the houseful; between my kids, nieces, nephews and sleepover guests, I will have14 kids under my roof!  I did work on some sewing projects as well this week; didn't finish anything but made progress.

A sneak peak of my project for the Mug Rug Swap.

Progress on my "Project Me" from the Quilting Book club group challenge.  I have the boarder sewn up, just need to connect it to the main panel.  Almost there.

My fabric came in for the Pretty little Pouch swap as well as the fabric for the Charming Christmas Swap.  They're so much prettier in person.  I can't wait to cut into them.
Well, that's it for now.  Pray that I make it through the weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...