Thursday, September 1, 2011

WIP #3

A day late, but oh well, I'm doing it anyway.  :)  I didn't get too much accomplished but I'll post what I did work on.  I sent out my ALFALC swap package:
Swap from Sixmunchkins for ALFALC August 2011

I also sent out my Cups and Saucers Swap package:
I'm hoping she likes it!
I made some progress on my Across the Sea Quiltalong:
I finished one of six blocks for the 3x6 Bee:
I've also made some progress on my A Zig A Zag Quiltalong but forgot to take a picture.  I have the top finished, will need to piece the back before I can finish it up.  I haven't done anything new with my Lone Star Quiltalong, just sitting on the design wall right now.
My goals for this week are to work more on my 3x6 blocks as well as piece my Across the Sea Quiltalong.  I will be out of town for the weekend celebrating the end of summer with my family so I may fall a bit behind, but it'll be worth it!  I will also be starting up school with the kids next week which will limit my available quilting time.
Finished: 1
In progress: 4
New: None, yet
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...