Thursday, September 15, 2011

WIP #5

Again, a day late, oh well.  Maybe it's because I haven't had much progress in the quilting arena this past week.  :/  We started school this past week and my time has been spent more in that area of life, for good reason.  I did try to catch up on my Across the Sea Quiltalong that I'm working on.  I have half of the blocks put together.
I also sent out and Angel Block for the 3x6 Bee for the 2nd quarter:
I also mailed out my hive's blocks for this quarter as well.
In other news, I am 3 followers away from creating a post for the Fat Quarter Shop Giftcard Giveaway!  How exciting is that?  I am adding up the followers from Google and Networkedblogs in order to reach the 50.
My goals for this week are to work on  my Quilting Book Club "Project Me"
I have the project and fabrics, just need to cut into them!
I also plan on working on my Across the Sea Quiltalong and maybe finish up my Lonestar and A Zig A Zag QAL, I haven't even touched the last two for quite some time. :/
Happy Quilting everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...