Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIP #4

This week I didn't get as much accomplished in the quilting world due to a mini family vacation.  I did, however, finish my 3x6 bee blocks.  I will be mailing them out this week.
Finished: 3x6 quilt blocks
To Do: Catch up on Across the Sea QAL, finish A Zig A Zag & Lonestar QAL
New: Mug Rug Swap Assignment-waiting for partner assignment!
          Pick out pattern and fabric for Quilting Book Club by the 10th
          Gather fabric for ALFALC Swap
What has everyone else been up to?
My time will be greatly divided now between quilting and homeschooling my kiddos.  We've finished one day and are halfway through day two.  So far, so good.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Fun colors in the bee blocks :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...