Sunday, January 1, 2012

3 in 30 Challenge

3in30 Challenge


I've been seeing this challenge over at Sam's Noggin for quite a while now and thought that it was about time for me to utilize it myself.  So, for the next year, in order to help accomplish my New Year's resolution I am implementing this challenge.  I chose to break it down into three categories: personal, blog, homeschool.

1. My personal goal for January: 
-I am training for a 5k using an 8 week schedule.  Starting January 2nd.  I will also be linking to Sam's Noggin Stick with it Saturdays as well.
-I'll be reading the Bible in 90 Days starting January 16th
-Starting the 31 Days to Clean on the 2nd, been in a funk and my home has suffered.

2. Blog: Bring balance to it by including more homeschool related posts.  This means writing a weekly review of  what we did the past week, most likely on either Saturday or Sunday.
-I am also going to be writing a tutorial for the Intrepid Thread as well.  Rather nervous about it, and excited as well.  

3. Homeschool:  Get ourselves back into a routine.  I've been in a funk and it's affected the kids.  Adjust our schedule and commit to sticking to it.  This will mean less time sitting at the computer reading blogs, looking at my tablet for the newest tweet and refraining from computer time until after my other obligations have been met.

I will be linking up over at 3in30.ashleypichea.com  

Happy New Year to everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your goals! I'm starting B90days on 1/16 too. Whose group did you join?

Lisa said...

Welcome to the 3in30 Challenge! It sounds like you've got some great goals set for this month. I wish you the best as you get started!

Unknown said...

So glad that you've jumped in and joined us! It's a wonderful, encouraging group :)

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

I told my kiddos I'd participate in the 5K this coming June.

I'm looking forward to hearing abotu your accomplishments this month.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your goals. I did the Bible in 90 days in 2010 and it was one of the high points of my year.

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

I like how you have goals in three different sections of your life. You've inspired me to set some goals for homeschooling...so I'll be adding them throughout the year as part of the 3 in 30 challenge.

Chandra Chinnis said...

I am coming over from the 3 in 30 blog. I totally understand goal #3 since I am also a homeschooling mom who has also been in a funk. I wish you the best this month.

Jennifer said...

I love seeing everyone's different approaches. I like how you've chosen a different goal for 3 aspects of your life. I'm on the same page with our homeschooling. Hopefully we'll both see a change for January! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...