Friday, January 13, 2012

3in30 Challenge: Week #2

3in30
Well, it's been a so-so week. 
1. Exercise: Went two days this week.  I don't have a gym membership and have been running outside and well, this week it's rained and snowed for most of it.  :(
    31 Days to Clean: I haven't been following along.  Bad me!  I did try to reclaim the girl's laundry mess and now my living room looks like it exploded.  Sigh
     Bible in 90 Days starts up this coming Monday, I hope that I stick with this better than the last time I tried.
2. Blog balance: Not there yet, need to work on #3 for this to work!
3. Homeschool: Just.Kill.Me.Now!  I need to get off my procrastinating butt and get back on track!  Prayers are always appreciated!

Well, that's my not too exciting 3 in 30.  Linking up @ 3in30.

4 comments:

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

I understand all too well the need to get back in a routine with homeschooling! We managed to do about 50% of a "normal" week this week... hoping next week is closer to 100%!

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Okay...I know I shouldn't have laughed when you wrote what you did about homeschooling. That being said, as a homeschool mom, I totally get it. This year there have been so many distractions and challenges - way beyond what I could have even imagined - and we're now many weeks behind.

It's hard to get back into a routine once it's been affected...but you will. Hoping that things start falling into place again for you with homeschooling this upcoming week.

Congratulations on exercising this week! That IS hard to do when the weather is less than desirable...but you did it!! We went from 40-50s in the early part of the week to the 10s by Friday. No snow or rain...just chilling wind and colder temperatures.

Meredith said...

Lady -- if you count, you have WAY more than three goals there! You are doing AWESOME!!

Cheryl said...

It is hard to get back in a routine..just keep trucking ahead...you are doing great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...