Friday, January 6, 2012

3in30: 1st Week check-in

3in30

First week's progress.
1.  Personal Goal:
   *Exercise program.  I have run three days this week as well as done yoga and cardio.  So far, so good!
   * Bible in 90 hasn't started so no progress there.
   * 31 Days to Clean, today is Day 4 and I'm slightly behind.  Working to catch up this weekend.

2. Blog balance:  I haven't posted much this week, not much of a balance.  :)  This one may need some tweaking.

3. Homeschool:  Still lifting myself out of the funk, but I must admit I haven't done much to do so.  Will change that this weekend!

Sigh, not as much progress as I would have hoped.  I need to stick to my commitments and not let other things deter me from my goals, such as myself!  

How have you done this week?  

8 comments:

Pat Merkle said...

Good job on the exercise and checking in on the goals. Keep checking in and it will lead to checking off!

Karen Greenberg said...

Good job getting running, cardio, and yoga all into one week! I haven't gotten my first 3 in 30 post published yet, but I wanted to stop by to offer you encouragement. Have a great weekend!

Rachel said...

It looks like you are doing great on your exercise! That has been an area of improvement for me this week too. Keep on keeping on :). The month is still new! :)

Sallie said...

I found the Bible in 90 days was more than I could do. It's okay if it takes longer.

Unknown said...

You are doing great - it takes baby steps each day :)

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Sounds like you are making progress on some of your goals which is great! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Well done with the exercise! There's still plenty of time to work on the other goals. Keep going! :)

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

My week wasn't want I wanted it to be, but we have the upcoming week, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...