Friday, October 7, 2011

One Bite At a Time Week #2

One Bite at a Time

Well, for week two, I'm still on task one.  It literally means to accomplish one thing at a time.  I was so gun-ho about going and 'eating my frog' but it has turned out to be rather difficult to follow through.  Now, I know I should have probably sucked it up and trudged through, but when my frog is exercising and doing it in the morning before the day gets started; having a nine month old decide that he no longer wants to sleep at night makes it really, really hard!  So, my plan going into week three is to get my upbeat music transferred onto my little shuffle and ready to go for Monday.  Pray that DS decides that sleeping at night is a welcomed and healthy endeavor.  

2 comments:

Sam said...

That one is really hard! I like working out in the morning, but I prefer evenings, so I usually do it around 7. Once the baby gets into a routine, it will be much easier for you. Thanks for linking up!

Melanie said...

Good job! Babies and schedules don't go well together--it's hard to do anything consistently with a little one (including sleep). I'm spending 2 weeks on my 2nd task so it's all good ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...