Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Well, another Wednesday is here, and I'm actually going to post on Wednesday.  Imagine that!  Well, I must admit that I finished quite a few things this week.  Yay!  Well, here is my picture parade.

The Mug Rug I made for the Mug Rug Swap.  I'll be mailing this today!


 This rug held some firsts, yo-yo's, applique, and FMQ.
I finished the top here for my "Project Me" challenge with A Quilting Book Club.  First time with applique circles!
 My blocks for the October NuBees Swap:
 Charms for the Charming Christmas Swap:
 Pouch made for P{l}P Swap 3.  Just need to add some goodies.  First time with hexies.  I was a bit nervous.

 A hexie pincushion caddy I made from a tutorial from pennyshands.blogspot.com.
Well, I think that I had a productive week!  I will be linking over at Freshly Pieced.  This also crosses some things off of my list for Winter Stitching!

How was your quilting week?

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! You are so creative! I love the mug rug - so, so cute!

Barb said...

You certainly have some fun stuff going on there....love the mug rug...

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Your mug rug is very sweet...lot of work in it, too...adorable..and I like the bee blocks...nice colours

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments!

Angie said...

These are fabulous. Love the hexie pouch. I'm joining in for round 4 and can't wait. :) Thanks for linking to Finished it Fridays!

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

That mug rug is 'sew' lovely!!!
~Kimberlee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...