Monday, October 17, 2011

Winter Stitching w/Fairy Face Designs!

FairyFace Designs
Well, Sarah has started up her winter list challenge.  For about the next four months, a bunch of us will be linking up with Fairy Face Designs and checking off our list of to-do's.  So, here is my list:

1. Goodies for my ALFALC October Swap
2. Pretty little Purse Swap 3
3. Project Me- need to sandwich and quilt.
4. A Zig A Zag project
5. Lone Star project
6. Pumpkin pincushions
7. Under the Sea Quilt
8. Sunburst Quilt
9. 12 Days of Christmas Sampler QAL
10. Scarves for Red Heart's Special Olympics challenge.
11. A Virtuous Woman cross-stitch sampler
12. Wall hanging for my Mom ( I know Mom, it's been a long time coming!)
13. First three months of the Moody Blues Bee (Jan, Feb, March)
14. 3x6 Bee- Am a Queen Bee this quarter.  Still in the sign up stage.
15. Cloaks for the kids (I've had the material for a year, sigh.)
16. Across the Sea Quilt
17. FLMQG Solids quilt charity bee challenge.
Well, I think that is quite the list.  Phew, I'm beginning to realize how busy I am.  Remember, this will be on top of being a homeschooling mama to six wonderful children!  
So, if you would like to join in on the fun, be sure to head on over to Sarah's blog and link up!

6 comments:

Pat Merkle said...

I was thinking about doing this. I'm not quite sure how it works, but I like the idea of it keeping me on track.

Unknown said...

To 'sign up', you need to post about the challenge, being sure to include your list. Then, on Thursday when the link is active, you link up your post onto her site.

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Fab list, you will be busy :-) Can't wait to see how you get on with it! Thanks for linking up :-)

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Wow, you are a busy woman! Got the kiddos helping you out with this list? Would love to see pics of the finished works!

Manda said...

Well this lot should keep you busy through winter! Great list :)

Shocking Hocking said...

love that you have stuff crossed off already - good one you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...