Monday, October 31, 2011

Manic Monday #2




Here is my list from last week.  I've crossed off what I've accomplishes this past week.
1. Start my exercise routine!
2. Work on my Lonestar Wall hanging
3. Work on Table Runner
4. Start my Christmas Sampler Quiltalong
5. Work on a scarf
6. Finish school with the kids; write up the next block of assignments
7. Bible study worksheet and book (two different classes)



So, this week I plan on:
1. Getting the next set of school lessons written out
2. Continue my exercise routine
3. Finish Stocking for Stockings for Christmas Drive
4. Finish pouches for a business opportunity
5. Catch up my Christmas Sampler Quiltalong, my computer and printer weren't talking to each other.
6. Lonestar quilt
7. Table runner
8. Get my housecleaning back in check, it's run away from me!


What are you all up to this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...