Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Well, this week I didn't actually finish any new quilting projects.  I did start a new one and am still working on others.  I've been busy working on getting the hives meted out for the 3x6 bee to start on the first.  I did, however, finish a scarf for the Special Olympics 2012 Scarf Campaign.  Yay!

I used the official colors for this year and doubled up the strands, giving it that unique look.
I have decided to try and take the 'process pledge', so here is my process of the 1st block in the 12 Days of Christmas Sampler QAL:


I also received my mug rug this week all the way from Norway!  My kids (and I) have really enjoyed the Norwegian chocolate that she sent along:
I've decided to use it as decor because it's just too pretty to stain with my coffee!
The other thing that has kept me rather busy this past week was linking my blog/etsy/facebook all together.  I'm not too tech savvy, so it is still an ongoing process as I work out the kinks, but so far, I'm liking what I've gotten accomplished.  I've created a label, which was fun, and now I hope to spread my name out there with my new label.  I also created a new button for the blog as well as my etsy shop, that was interesting to say the least!  But, I.DID.IT!
Well, how'd ya'll do this week?
Completed: 1 scarf
ongoing: about 6-7
New: 1

7 comments:

Barb said...

Can't wait to see this sampler finished!

Debbie said...

Your little truck block is darling!

Unknown said...

Your truck is so cute! I was kind of intimidated when I saw it, but I might have to get over that and make it anyway.

Pat Merkle said...

Your productivity sew impresses me! Love the little truck!

Kristy said...

Love the backgroung you have chosen for the truck

Martha said...

That scarf is so beautiful and your sampler is going to be so cute. Enjoyed my visit.

Leanne said...

I love that truck, I might give it a try, and that mug rug is beautiful, lucky you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...