Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Today is Lee's 1 year anniversary of WIP Wednesday posts over at Freshly Pieced.  Wahoo!  I've only been following for about two months, but my blog is still fairly new.

So, here are my stats for the week.  I am currently working on two orders for my shop, so cool!  I don't have pics of one of the orders yet as I'm waiting for fabric to arrive.  But here is a shot of the scarf I'm in process of completing:
 I also finished up a bunch of pouches for a business venture:
I also finished up my first ever purse for a friend having a bridal shower:

It was so well received that her mother wants one in purple.  So, after the holiday I'll be on the hunt for some purple fabric.
I also started cutting out my Nubee blocks:

I'll be using Angie's, from Cut to Pieces, Binary Block out of the newly published book listing 11 of her designs!
I also received a lovely package from the P{l}P Swap this week as well:
The pouch is already filled with my notions:
Totals:
Finished:  7
Ongoing: Too many to count!
New: 2 orders for the shop
I'm sure there are others, but I'm unable to process the lack of progress!
Well, I must go try and reclaim my house before we leave for a mini vacation.  I'm helping my sister look for a wedding dress down in VA this weekend.  Then, I'll be having major oral surgery on Tuesday so I may be MIA for a bit.
I'm linking up over at Lee's WIP Wednesday!

22 comments:

Pat Merkle said...

WOOHOO! Great week!

Quilt Genius said...

Your pouches are so stinkin' adorable!

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

Jennifer said...

love that scarf you're working on! the pouches are great too!

JuliePickles said...

I'm jealous you have that book, I haven't gotten my hands on it yet! And those pouches are way too cool, I really love them!

Heather D. said...

I love the pouches. So creative!

Kerstin said...

Cute little pouches! And i can't wait to get that book!

Foolish Feathers said...

Wow, raising 6 children and you have time to do all that?!! You are amazing! I also love the pouches, you have a great eye for details.

Leanne said...

Lovely work, the purse is wonderful!

Maggie said...

Wow! What great progress and great talent!

Nichole said...

Like any other marketing tool, blogs are most effective when used properly. I love your posts and business ideas. This is how to start a business online, blogging it.

KristyLou said...

I love those pouches. So creative.

Christie describeHappy said...

Great looking pouches and that purse is awesome too!! Good luck with your business venture!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Wow, you are seriously productive this week!! You picked an awesome block for your bee, too :)

Cille said...

Wow - you've been busy. I love your pouches. Indtend to make some for Christmas myself.

Marsha Cooper said...

I wish I had the knowledge to sew pouches and totes like that...they look great!

Ella said...

Great pouches!

Rachel said...

That's great that people are asking you to make things for them. Great job on the purse.

Katy Cameron said...

Love the wee pouches and your first purse :o)

Allison said...

love the pouches! best of luck with your surgery & recovery

Leila said...

Fun zippy pouches. I have got to make one!

Al said...

Super pouches!

Marci Girl said...

Awesome pouches and purse! Your plps partner is pretty darn lucky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...