Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fresh sewing day

Fresh Sewing Day


This last month, I made a few things:

1. Stocking #1, 2. 12 Days of Christmas QAL, 3. Ruffle Scarf, 4. Mug Rug Swap 3, 5. It's finished!, 6. Hexie Pincushion Caddy, 7. NuBees Hive #4, 8. Project Me, 9. Skittles
I'm hoping to make a few more of the stockings for Lyanna.  This month, I have the 3x6 Bee, the NuBee Block Swap, Cups and Saucer Swap 2, ALFALC Swap, A Quilting Book Club Challenge, Homeschool Lounge Gift Swap, 12 Days of Christmas QAL, a tote to make for a local raffle, Charmed Prints QAL, and pouches galore for a business opportunity.  All this on top of having major oral surgery on the 15th, preceded by a trip to VA for wedding dress shopping with my one and only little sister! Oh, and homeschool my little ones, and keep house and attend church twice a week, host a Bible Study once a week as well as attend a second one.  Nope, not at all busy.  This should be a cake walk!
Thanks for visiting!  I'm going to bed now, I've tired myself out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...