Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I wish that I could say I accomplished a lot this week, but it was Thanksgiving!  I spent the weekend with my in-laws, mom, aunt & uncle, sister and her fiance, and all my kiddos!  (My husband was only able to stay for Thanksgiving and had to leave late that night to travel back home to work on Black Friday and Super Saturday.  Poor guy, I think he slept a total of eight hours from Wednesday to Sunday).   I baked eight pies for the occasion: pumpkin, blueberry, pecan, cherry, 2 chocolate pudding, and 2 apple (one was gluten & sugar free).  On Saturday, we celebrated Christmas with my Mom, sister and her fiance.  The kids all loved getting presents early.  My sister and her fiance were up from Virginia and since Sean is deploying in December, they won't be able to drive up for Christmas.  My sister and her fiance got me a new quilt book that I can't wait to use, an Elm Creek Quilts novel, a Thirty One tote and the most delicious dark cocoa from Starbucks!

Okay, onto the quilting side of things.  I did finish up an etsy order.  It was three custom pouches:


  Now, onto the other two etsy orders.  I have all the fabric for the 4 custom pouches cut and three of them have their hexies basted.  I have the material for the custom circular mat and the two purses as well, now to cut them and sew them up!  I also have a Christmas gift that I must get done and done soon!  I have the pattern and fabric for that as well.  I am currently behind in two flickr swaps, ack!  I hope to catch up on those as well this week.  I never knew I'd become so busy.  Keep me in your prayers as I continue to prioritize my life and all it entails.

Finishes:  3 pouches
Ongoing: NuBee Blocks, Cups and Saucers Swap, Etsy orders, 12 Days to Christmas Sampler QAL
Need to start:  Christmas gift, charmed QAL, and any other things I'm forgetting!
No progress:  the many partial quilts sitting in my storage bin awaiting progress!

Linking up with Lee over at Freshly Pieced.
.

2 comments:

Pat Merkle said...

Well, I think you did amazingly this week! I love the pouches. I also love that you made a gluten free pie. I'm gluten free, I'd love your recipe.

Barb said...

Those are adorable, I love them....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...