Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Well, it's has been a bit since I've written a WIP Wednesday.  Last week I was in a drug induced daze from having had major oral surgery the day before.  I am happy to report that I am feeling human again!

I worked on my NuBees blocks this week, three out of the five are done:
I have also been working on Etsy orders.  I have 7 pouches, 2 purses, and a circular mat to finish.  I will post pictures as I actually finish them; I am really close!  I have my sewing bag all packed to take with me to my in-laws in order to do so!

I did finish one order, which was a scarf.  I love the color!

Finishes: 1
Ongoing: 10+ Boy does that make me tired to think about!
New: 0
Need to start: 1

Linking up with Freshly Pieced.

With Thanksgiving being tomorrow I will be limited in my online presence.  My in-laws live in an area where my cell phone doesn't work, so I'll try and check in when possible.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!  I can't wait to celebrate with my family!  


1 comment:

Pat Merkle said...

I love those Nubee blocks, they look great. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...