Thursday, June 23, 2011

All in a day...

Today was just one of those days.  One where the kids just seemed to be on 'mean' mode.  The fighting, whining, arguing was like nails on a chalkboard.  So, I sat them all down and we had a talk.  We talked of how they were behaving, what consequences would come from it and what consequences would come if they changed their attitudes.  After that, things went a bit smoother.  Phew.  I worked more on organizing the girls laundry-4 girls can accumulate quite a bit!  I'm still not done with their room, but at least the closet is organized!  I made a monster of a dent in the laundry, have maybe three loads remaining.  Yes!  I also finished our master bathroom; just have to put curtains back up.  With such a busy week and packing quickly approaching as well as driving Mariah out to Geneva tomorrow, I pray that I'm able to finish the living room and put more of a dent on the girl's room.  Here are the before and after of the bathroom.
Before:
After:

Thanks again for following and keeping me accountable.  I will be taking a week off starting this upcoming Monday for our annual "Cousin's Camp" at my in-laws.  I'll return to the challenge when I get back home the first Monday of July.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...