Friday, June 24, 2011

SOAP

Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer.  I will be starting a new, and different challenge in July.  It will be to read the Bible in 90 days!  What I plan on doing is cataloging my progress by SOAPing each passage I read to the best of my ability; I'm no scholar.  I've never read the Bible in it's entirety and think this just may be the way for me to do so.  Now, it's only going to be a read through, which is why I thought SOAPing it may be a good idea.  Thanks for all of your support in following my blog.  God bless.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow! What a project! Read the entire Bible in 90 days?!! I pray that works well for you! Thanks for still sharing all your progress!!!

Unknown said...

I love to read, and I usually spend the amount of time required for this challenge reading fiction. I figured what better way to grow and challenge myself than to swap out the fiction novel for the best thing to read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...