Sunday, June 5, 2011

As Promised..the before photos

As much as I am ashamed to put these up...I will to stay accountable.
This is bedroom #1, the girls room.  As you can see, they like to take out all of their clothing and leave it dispersed all over the floor.
Bedroom #2, the other kids room.  Same issue with the clothing as well as toys.
Bathroom #1, the main one, not too bad.
Hallway leading to last three rooms.  Door directly in front is the closet and the one to the right is the unfinished basement.
Dining Room/Entry Way.
Living Room, view #1
Living Room, view #2
Dining room/Entry Way, view #2
Kitchen, view #1
Kitchen, view #2
School Room
Mud Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
As you can see, I have a lot to learn with this challenge!  Please pray for me as I undergo this endeavor to not give in and to not get frustrated when the kids add extra challenges along the way!  Thank you all.

2 comments:

Becca said...

If it helps... our kids bedrooms look the exact same! All the way down to the broken curtain rods hanging down. The Master bedroom too (except the bassinet)it is our dumping ground. It will be interesting to see how you work through it all, and now I'm thinking I'm embarrassed here too! I guess our biggest struggle here is organizing to make cleaning easier, do you find that to be an issue there too? YOU CAN DO IT!!! Be strong in the Lord! (and don't forget to occasionally rest so no burn out) God Bless!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, organization is such a struggle! And our bedroom is also the dumping station, as you saw. Thanks for the encouragement.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...