Saturday, June 4, 2011

The End of Saturday

Don't you just love how you have 'plans'?  They are always so grand and seem so doable!  Well, I accomplished my shopping for today, fed the kids and bathed them.  We had our normal play and did accomplish a smidge of cleaning.  I am really dreading taking those photos tomorrow; and I can't even use a good excuse since I bought the batteries for the camera!  It certainly seems like it would be so easy to give up before I even start, but then what kind of an example would I be?  Signing up for this focus group and starting this blog are really going to stretch me, and the challenge hasn't even begun!  I am thankful to each of you following me, I will be coveting your prayers!  I also would love for you to comment on any of the posts to make sure I'm sticking to this.  I will try to comment at least once at the end of the day to summarize how it went.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I checked out the "31 days to Clean, having a Martha house the Mary Way by Sarah Mae" and all I have to say is... wow, I'll be praying for you! I'm looking forward to the pictures, hoping maybe some motivation can spill our way! I am still working on plans in this house as well as chores for the children.. I seem to be moving at snails pace however movement is forward! I look forward to witnessing your progress (as slow or fast as it may be) Good luck and God Bless!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...