Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Struggles

I've been struggling to keep up with the challenges.  Who knew implementing something so foreign to oneself could be so difficult!  Well, my goals for today are to finish kid room #1 and begin the overhaul of kid room #2.  I bought shelving and bins for their closet in the hopes of managing their clothing more effectively.  I pray that it is successful.  I have also bought a book, Managers of Their Chores, to better help maintain the home by giving us all an expectation of cleanliness and responsibility.  Pray for me as I try to get this all accomplished today without my big helper, Mariah.  She has been gone since Monday visiting some of her family and won't return until late tonight.  If I am successful, I will post my pictures tonight or tomorrow morning.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...