Tuesday, June 7, 2011

End of Day #1

Well, it may have taken me all day, but I accomplished the task!  Phew, it was a lot of work!  The 'Mary' challenge was to find my motivation behind wanting a clean home and the 'Martha' challenge was to clean the kitchen.  My mission statement is:  "To become more and more each day the woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend that God wants in me.  To be the example my children need to see what a godly woman is and ought to be for themselves and, for my sons, their wives."
Before:
After:
  Tomorrow's task will be to maintain the kitchen and add a room.  I think I may try to do the dining/entry way or the living room.  Thanks for following!

3 comments:

benjamin said...

You are doing GREAT babe. I love you!

Becca said...

Wow, that's amazing, GREAT JOB!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks! My back is letting me know how hard I worked. I will be getting the two refrigerators cleaned out and maybe I'll dive into the dining room. The second day is to actually organize the kitchen. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...